How to apply
- Visit www.wbsetcl.in and click on Career then Notification No.REC/2013/03 or Notification No.REC/2013/04 (which may be applicable).
- Click on advertisement to view detail Notification. Read the details very carefully before applying and identify the post for which you are eligible.
- Now click on 'Apply Online'. Upon clicking, the Application Form will appear.Candidates must fill up the application form as per guidelines. At the bottom of the page, link for uploading photograph and signature is given. Candidates should click on Browse button. A new window would open up and the candidate should upload photograph and signature. After that click on 'Submit Application'.
- After clicking on 'Submit Application' Bank Challan will be generated by the system incorporating their Registration No.(for SC/ST candidates of state of W.B no challan will be generated. Application can directely be submitted in their case)
- Candidates are required to take a printout of this Challan in A4 size paper and deposit the application fees along with the Bank Service charges. After deposition of application fees bank will issue Unique Transcation ID & SOL ID. Candidates are required to Log In the same page in same manner and fill-up the details of challan in the particular field. After filling-up the same Final Registration Slip will be generated.
- Candidates should take a print out of this Final Registration Slip. This Registration Slip will required to be submitted at the time of interview. (if Selected).
Online application period is over.
Fee depositing period is over.
Commencement of online registration of applications by candidates: 20th August 2013 12 am onwards.
Last date for receipt of online applications: 9th September 2013 till 11 pm.
Application fee can be deposited from: 21st August 2013 till 11th September 2013.