How to apply
- Before applying online Candidates should keep the scanned copy of their passport size colour photograph and their signature in JPEG format of not more than 50kb size each. Guidelines for scanning photograph and signature is given in the Home Page of the online Application Systems.
- Candidates will be required to register themselves through online system of WBSETCL's website www.wbsetcl.in between 20.05.2014 to 09.06.2014(Midnight). (However application fee can be deposited between 20.05.2014 to 09.06.2014 up to 15:00hrs) Online Application Format available in the 'Career' link.
- United Bank of India has been authorized to collect the Application Fee, in a specially opened non-operated current account on behalf of WBSETCL. Fees can be deposited at any branch of United Bank of India throughout India through a computer generated triplicate challan. Candidates has to approach UBI branch with a print out of the challan in A4 size paper which will be autogenerated by the application system after filling-up the Personal Data, Address, Educational Qualification and uploading the Photograph & Signature. On receipt of the fee, bank will issue a unique Transcation ID and SOL ID of the collecting branch. Candidates are required to LOG-IN again in the HOME PAGE of the application system to complete his / her online registration process by putting this Transcation ID and SOL ID. In case of non entry of the Transcation ID and SOL ID the online registration process will not be completed and in that case no Call Letter for Written Test can be generated. Candidates belonging to General / OBC-A / OBC-B / Ex-Serviceman / Meritorious Sportspersons / Exempted Category / Physically Challenged categories are required to pay a non-refundable Application Fees of Rs.400/- for post under sl no.1-4 and Rs.250/- for all others post. Bank will charge Rs.22/- additionally as Bank Service Charges. There will not be any others mode of payment of Application Fees. It may please be noted that the third part of the challan i.e the Company's Copy will have to be submitted by the candidates at the time of Written Test along with the Written Test Admit Card. Without this part, No Candidates will be permitted to appear in the Written Test. Application fees can be deposited between 20.05.2014 to 09.06.2014(up to 15:00hrs).
- Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility before paying the application fee.
- After applying online, candidates are required to take a printout of the Application Form generated by the system with unique registration number.
- Intimations will only be sent by email and SMS only to the email ID and Mobile Number registered in the online application form.
- Candidates shall need not to send any copy of the Application Form or challan through post.
- Candidates are advised to keep a close watch on the WBSETCL website www.wbsetcl.in for latest updates.
Online application period is over.
Fee depositing period is over.
Admit card downloading period is over.
Commencement of online registration of applications by candidates: 20.05.2014
Last date for receipt of online applications: 09.06.2014
Application fee can be deposited from: 20.05.2014 to 09.06.2014 (up to 23:59 hrs)
Downloading of Admit Card for written test: 16.06.2014
Date of written test: 22.06.2014